To keep the lasting shine and fresh feel of your investment in vinyl
for as long as possible, we recommend that you:DO
- Wipe up spills as soon as possible. Remove dried spills with Ceramic Floor Cleaner.
- Wash your floor occasionally with Ceramic Floor Cleaner.
- Use Extra-Strength Floor Stripper for heavy-duty cleaning on all products except.
- Use Floor Finish or Low Gloss Floor Finish to return your floor’s original shine if it begins to dull over time
- Use detergents, abrasive cleaners or “mop and shine” products – they may leave a dull film on your floor.
- Use paste wax or solvent-based polishes.
- Use a beater bar when vacuuming because it can visibly damage the floor surface.
- Use highly abrasive scrubbing tools.
if you have a question!